Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Eyes so heavy..

I am so tired & my eyes so heavy trying to work with a body thats just so weak.
Every reaction so slow to every action
everything so cloudy in my mind, unable to think, to concentrate..Could this be my insanity?

I only want this day to end, so close to breaking point. Who said I even wanted to open my eyes to start this crazy day?Sleep is where my sanity lays. Where I find my peace of mind, my clear view. There is no sadness,no hurt or pain.It is only me playing with the shadows of my mind.

I feel as though I have been losing myself, every day fading that much away.
My eyes so heavy,my mind so lazy..I think im going crazy..maybe if i could just close my eyes for a second paradise is what ill find where my heart and sould can be at rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment