Thursday, October 14, 2010

It feels as though im losing my best friend...

Dear Diary,

Today I feel as though I am lsing my best friend,The best thing thats has ever happened to me! I honestly cannot imagine my life without him, cant bear the thought of falling asleep alone again,having to wake up with no comforting arms around me.

I made the suggestion but wanted him to fight for me and say No, he cant live without me. he says he cant imagine his life without me, although he needs the time to be alone. He says absence makes the heart grow fonder, he said he feels as though he would appreciate me so much more...But how can you love a person and not want to near them as much?

Maybe not living together will do just what he hopes it will but maybe it will do just what I fear it will....How do I agree and not show my dissapointment,how do I prepare myself for the worst should it ever come to that? I feel as though this all is so unfair that I walked into this relationship knowing what I wanted and he went in knowing my thoughts and feelings only to crush them and break my heart cause he had no time to heal and be alone...Its me who is suffering now...


This will be the test, the final test....The final give it a go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment