Thursday, October 14, 2010

I want you to want me the way that I want you.

I want you to think about me as many times as I think about you.
I want you to miss me just as much as I miss you.
I want you to have a burning desire to be with me just as much as I want that with you.

I want you to kiss me and feel the way I do when I kiss you.
I want you to never have the desire to be without me just as much as I wish to never be without you.

I want you to have no desire to go to bed without me just as much as I would hate to go to bed without you.
I want you to not be able to sleep when Im late, or havent spoken to you just as much as I am not able to when you not close to me.
I want you to want my comfort,affection and love just as much as I want yours.

I want you to never have the desire to love another the way you love me...I wish you knew just how much I want to be with you,I hope some day you will feel this way for me.....Or maybe one day you will wake up missing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment